Definición de sclerotic en inglés:
1 Medicine Of or having sclerosis.
- A striking topographic relationship of focal inflammation and sclerotic atrophy was seen in areas with erosion of the epithelium.
- Histologically, the tumor may display solid, papillary, hemorrhagic, and sclerotic areas.
- Most cause lytic lesions with the exception of prostate and thyroid cancer, which cause sclerotic lesions.
2Becoming rigid and unresponsive; losing the ability to adapt: sclerotic management
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fact that the government would welcome such politically tendentious rubbish shows how far the sclerotic gestures of the adversary culture have taken over establishment taste.
- In contrast to the ossified and sclerotic humanities, for example, business studies now accounts for about a third of university activity and teaches about half the foreign students.
- The War Department in the 1920s was indeed sclerotic, and Mitchell was indeed a visionary.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Definición de sclerotic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan