(also skoosh) Scottish
Definición de scoosh en inglés:
Squirt or splash (liquid): we scooshed air freshener around the room
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Off they went into the flat and after some happy Liverpuddlian banter I could hear the sounds of air freshener being liberally scooshed around the flat.
- All that hair lacquer skooshed had further reduced the ozone layer and made it an absolute imperative.
- Your average supermarket spud or baking potato are packed with water - if you scrape a fingernail along the surface, water will scoosh out, so it's not a good idea to throw these into hot fat.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1A splash or squirt of liquid.
- No cheap and nasty cheating by adding a skoosh of red wine here - the art of fine champagne is in the blending, which is what you would expect from the best-selling rose in the world.
- To the ignorant, a firefighter's job seems a skoosh.
- At this range, a skoosh would create an embarrassing mess.
Definición de scoosh en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan