(also skoosh) Scottish
Squirt or splash (liquid): we scooshed air freshener around the room
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Off they went into the flat and after some happy Liverpuddlian banter I could hear the sounds of air freshener being liberally scooshed around the flat.
- All that hair lacquer skooshed had further reduced the ozone layer and made it an absolute imperative.
- Your average supermarket spud or baking potato are packed with water - if you scrape a fingernail along the surface, water will scoosh out, so it's not a good idea to throw these into hot fat.
1A splash or squirt of liquid.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No cheap and nasty cheating by adding a skoosh of red wine here - the art of fine champagne is in the blending, which is what you would expect from the best-selling rose in the world.
- To the ignorant, a firefighter's job seems a skoosh.
- At this range, a skoosh would create an embarrassing mess.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: scoosh
Definición de scoosh en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda