Definición de scoot en inglés:
verbo[no object] informal
Go or leave somewhere quickly: they scooted off on their bikes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Amy walked towards the restroom, quickly scooting out of people's ways.
- Lydia scooted away quickly and tried not to blush when he opened his eyes and looked around for her.
- He's squatting on his haunches, scooting along and slowing his descent by holding to the plants.
Mid 18th century: of unknown origin.
on the scoot
- Australian /NZ informal Be engaged in (or go on) a heavy drinking session: they enjoyed the fun-and-games and went on the scootMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They always gave warning of his arrival in Perth, after which they both went on the scoot together.
- One man trained hard for his tax rebate, then went on the scoot and had a coronary before he got his refund.
- Some forty or fifty men took leave to go on the scoot.
Palabras que riman con scootacute, argute, astute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, galoot, hoot, impute, jute, loot, lute, minute, moot, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, route, salute, Salyut, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, telecommute, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia