1 (also scoresheet or scorebook) (In sport) a card, sheet, or book in which scores are entered.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They're the ones who bring their own scorebooks to Olympic Stadium, keeping a game-by-game account of what is likely to be the Expos' final season in Montreal.
- He then concludes Chapter 2 with an excellent discussion about digital and analog chess clocks, scorebooks, scoresheets, and other equipment.
- But knowing what I've signed up for, I've left my scorebook in New York City this time.
1.1(In business) a statistical record used to measure achievement or progress towards a particular goal: he’s also insisting that all employees get regular scorecards on productivity and profitability measures
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I also put a scorecard in place so that we could understand how we were doing on our dual goals of profitability and integrity to the law and clients.
- Top management guides its business largely by its financial scorecards, namely its P&L statement and its balance sheet.
- So check out our career opportunities and learn more about our unique environment where a winning culture and diversity are a key part of our balanced scorecard.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: score|card
Definición de scorecard en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda