- 1 (also scrambled eggs) A dish of eggs prepared by beating them with a little liquid and then cooking and stirring gently.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- 2 • informal Gold braid on a military officer’s cap: a thug with ribbon on his chest and scrambled egg on his capMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
Más definiciones de scrambled eggDefinición de scrambled egg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.