Definición de scrambled egg en inglés:
1 (also scrambled eggs) A dish of eggs prepared by beating them with a little liquid and then cooking and stirring gently.
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
2 informal Gold braid on a military officer’s cap: a thug with ribbon on his chest and scrambled egg on his cap
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
Definición de scrambled egg en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan