Definición de scrawny en inglés:
adjetivo (scrawnier, scrawniest)
1(Of a person or animal) unattractively thin and bony: he had a scrawny physique and a protuberant Adam’s apple she was small and scrawny and the sinews in her neck stood out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside the gas station, Tom talks to George, who is a thin, blond-haired, scrawny fellow.
- She was scrawny, dangerously thin some said, and stiff, as though her bones ached.
- He left the office and road hard for a while before arriving at a ranch, where he was greeted by a tall and scrawny man with a long, thin mustache.
Mid 19th century: variant of dialect scranny; compare with archaic scrannel 'weak, feeble' (referring to sound).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I must say, despite his scrawniness, Solastian is very strong… and perceptive.
- Her shoulders, her bosom do not have that scrawniness characteristic of female dancers whose whole weight seems to have descended into their legs.
Palabras que riman con scrawnybrawny, corny, horny, lawny, mulligatawny, tawny, thorny
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India