Definición de scrawny en inglés:
adjetivo (scrawnier, scrawniest)
1(Of a person or animal) unattractively thin and bony: he had a scrawny physique and a protuberant Adam’s apple she was small and scrawny and the sinews in her neck stood out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside the gas station, Tom talks to George, who is a thin, blond-haired, scrawny fellow.
- She was scrawny, dangerously thin some said, and stiff, as though her bones ached.
- He left the office and road hard for a while before arriving at a ranch, where he was greeted by a tall and scrawny man with a long, thin mustache.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I must say, despite his scrawniness, Solastian is very strong… and perceptive.
- Her shoulders, her bosom do not have that scrawniness characteristic of female dancers whose whole weight seems to have descended into their legs.
Mid 19th century: variant of dialect scranny; compare with archaic scrannel 'weak, feeble' (referring to sound).
Palabras que riman con scrawnybrawny, corny, horny, lawny, mulligatawny, tawny, thorny
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda