Definición de screenwriter en inglés:
A person who writes a screenplay.
- That doesn't explain older screenwriters who choose to write about the trials and tribulations of the young.
- It does this without ever becoming overly dramatic or sentimental - a trait that many of Hollywood's screenwriters would do well to note.
- Ask people to name a contemporary screenwriter and even some of the most ardent film buffs might be left scratching their heads.
- Example sentences
- Like all of your work, this movie doesn't seem to come from the classical tradition of Hollywood screenwriting.
- The cumulative effect of using that same cause for each of their crises makes the screenwriting feel uncreative instead of revelatory though.
- I've read enough about screenwriting to know that, if you're going to use flashbacks, at least make them work in context.
Words that rhyme with screenwriterscriptwriter
Definición de screenwriter en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan