- 2 • informal Fool about: a lot of our songs come about with these guys playing and I just screw around and eventually come up with somethingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I should just stop screwing around with the template, huh?
- The rest of the weekend was spent screwing around with my computer.
- I was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening of screwing around with some new software, but it was not to be.
Más definiciones de screw aroundDefinición de screw around en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.