Definición de screw around en inglés:
1 vulgar slang Have many different sexual partners.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He would tell me that he was so glad I didn't drink, do drugs, screw around, or lie to him like all his previous girlfriends did.
- He boozes and screws around.
- Have you been screwing around with a lot of women?
2 informal Fool about: a lot of our songs come about with these guys playing and I just screw around and eventually come up with something
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I should just stop screwing around with the template, huh?
- The rest of the weekend was spent screwing around with my computer.
- I was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening of screwing around with some new software, but it was not to be.
Definición de screw around en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda