Definición de screw cap en inglés:
A round cap or lid that can be screwed on to a bottle or jar.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was the sight of one of the panellists failing on two attempts to open the screw cap on a bottle of mineral water.
- Like most wine drinkers, you are no doubt aware of the increasing trend for our wines to be sealed with a metal screw cap.
- Almost airtight screw caps result in slower evolution and the less than perfect screw caps on older bottles will result in quicker change.
- screw-capped adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Recently I tasted five bottles of the 1937 Macallan, each of which had spent more than 30 years in a cask and about 30 years in screw-capped bottles.
- Within two months of launching its range consisting of over 30 screw-capped wines it has already sold over one-and-a-half million bottles.
- Freeze-ground material of leaves or flavedo was weighed in screw-capped Pyrex tubes and 2 ml of MeOH were added.
Definición de screw cap en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda