Definición de screwy en inglés:
adjetivo (screwier, screwiest)informal , chiefly North American
Rather odd or eccentric: my uncles were screwy old guys who had abandoned everyday life something screwy’s going on here
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyway I like the look of your new site, but it seems your navigation hyperlinks are still a bit screwy.
- As always my best efforts should not be trusted since I'm a bit screwy, so if you find any errors on my end please let me know.
- You know how people always tell stories about some of the screwiest traditions ever?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I took it as further evidence that the sheer screwiness of the human brain's more fantastical-inventive tendencies hasn't really changed much over the centuries.
- Now, re-read this paragraph and if you don't recognize the screwiness of the results, read it again.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán