Definición de screwy en inglés:
adjetivo (screwier, screwiest)informal, chiefly North American
Rather odd or eccentric: my uncles were screwy old guys who had abandoned everyday life something screwy’s going on here
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyway I like the look of your new site, but it seems your navigation hyperlinks are still a bit screwy.
- As always my best efforts should not be trusted since I'm a bit screwy, so if you find any errors on my end please let me know.
- You know how people always tell stories about some of the screwiest traditions ever?
- screwiness sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- So I took it as further evidence that the sheer screwiness of the human brain's more fantastical-inventive tendencies hasn't really changed much over the centuries.
- Now, re-read this paragraph and if you don't recognize the screwiness of the results, read it again.
Palabras que riman con screwybluey, chewy, chop suey, cooee, Dewey, dewy, Drambuie, feng shui, gluey, gooey, hooey, Hughie, Louie, Louis, phooey, rouille, Wanganui
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda