A person who writes a script for a play, film, or broadcast.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Directors, scriptwriters, cinematographers, set designers and the rest had to make hard decisions - to work with the enemy, or not work at all.
- These included creative directors, market researchers, scriptwriters and storyboard artists.
- Pygmalion was the first of three Shaw adaptations that he was to direct, and the first film on which the great dramatist himself worked as scriptwriter.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He talks about all facets of making the movie, from scriptwriting, to filming on location in Hollywood, to editing the movie to give the stars the exposure they deserve.
- She did all the scriptwriting, filming, sound, lighting, direction herself.
- Sometimes, the creative process of scriptwriting takes place quite close to the actual film production time.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: script|writer
Definición de scriptwriter en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda