- The action of moving displayed text or graphics up, down, or across on a computer screen in order to view different parts of them: the graphics are excellent with fast, smooth scrolling [as modifier]: scrolling speedsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So there is no excuse for irritating scrolling of text up and down, especially when it's for quite small distances.
- Because parts are categorized, finding an item doesn't require extensive searching or scrolling.
- Incidentally the website is based, as you discover rather late in the day, on horizontal scrolling.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- (Of an ornamental design or carving) made to resemble a partly unrolled scroll of parchment: a pair of bath supports with scrolling vinesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The field is patterned with flowering trees and Mughal-style angels or peris and there is a wide border with a scrolling design of flowers and birds.
- The Ashburnham hangings are based primarily on English crewel work bed hangings with more freely scrolling tree designs than is found in Mughal floorspreads.
- The scrolling brass inlay on this cup is a relatively unusual feature although German tankards were occasionally decorated the same way.
Más definiciones de scrollingDefinición de scrolling en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.