- A nurse who handles sterile equipment while assisting a surgeon during a surgical operation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One difference is that most Taiwanese hospitals continue to have an RN circulating nurse and scrub nurse for each surgical patient.
- For example, advanced neurosurgery requires a neurosurgeon, an anesthesiologist, a neurophysiologist, a scrub nurse, and various nurses assuming other roles.
- During the clinical phase with preceptors, one of the new nurses pointed out that a scrub nurse was using suture packages to rectify an incorrect needle count.
Más definiciones de scrub nurseDefinición de scrub nurse en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.