- A garment worn by surgeons and other theatre staff while performing or assisting at an operation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vets are being urged to adopt sterile operating conditions during surgery to reduce risks including gloves, masks and scrub suits, although they warn this is likely to increase the cost of care.
- Our policy requires surgical team members to wear bouffant-style disposable hats and two-piece scrub suits.
- These are health care's only patented technology for distribution of scrub suits and linen in the hospital environment.
Más definiciones de scrub suitDefinición de scrub suit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.