(North American scrub brush)
- A hard brush for scrubbing floors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Brushes, brooms, scrubbing brushes and soap are provided by the owners.
- If only, people sigh, we still had matrons, ruling the roost with rods of iron (and ensuring that brooms and scrubbing brushes were used regularly and effectively).
- Only scrubbing brushes, fuel and toiletries come lower on the national shopping list than financial services.
Más definiciones de scrubbing brushDefinición de scrubbing brush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.