Definición de sea bream en inglés:
A deep-bodied marine fish that resembles the freshwater bream, in particular:
- ● Several genera and species in the family Sparidae (the sea bream family), in particular the red sea bream (Pagellus bogaraveo), which is fished commercially, and the black sea bream (Spondyliosoma cantharus), a popular angling fish. ● A fish of Australasian coastal waters, with a purple back and silver underside (Seriolella brama, family Centrolophidae). Also called warehou in New Zealand
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Seen by many as harbingers of climate change, octopus, sea bream, sunfish, turtles, and other marine creatures associated with warmer waters are turning up with increasing regularity.
- For example, tarakihi is called sea bream or morwong and silver warehou, gemfish.
- The dorades (which I have found are the equivalent of sea bream, of the porgy family) were on sale, and I bought two for a grand total of 7 euros.
Definición de sea bream en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda