Definición de sea fan en inglés:
A horny coral with a vertical tree- or fan-like skeleton, living chiefly in warmer seas.
- Gorgonis and other genera, order Gorgonacea
- Soft corals such as the sea fan are both its feeding ground and its food.
- After scaling a sea fan, the feather star might stay for a while, hanging on by means of tiny hooks called cirri.
- Our afternoon dive was at Gorgonian One, aptly named after a giant sea fan the size of a small shed.
Definición de sea fan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan