A horny coral with a vertical tree- or fan-like skeleton, living chiefly in warmer seas.
- Gorgonis and other genera, order Gorgonacea
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Soft corals such as the sea fan are both its feeding ground and its food.
- After scaling a sea fan, the feather star might stay for a while, hanging on by means of tiny hooks called cirri.
- Our afternoon dive was at Gorgonian One, aptly named after a giant sea fan the size of a small shed.
Definición de sea fan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.