- 1A salt-resistant tree of the dock family, bearing grape-like bunches of edible purple fruit and found on the Atlantic coasts of tropical America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Coccoloba uvifera, family Polygonaceae
- The dune vegetation included sea oats, sea grape, and beach morning glory (Ipomoea pes-caprae).
- Delightful tropical scents floated in on cool gusts of wind from the sea; only tall sea grape vines marred the picturesque view of the beach.
- Lighting a mentholated cigarette, I strolled by sea grape hedges and through a moongate to a limestone cliff dropping to the Atlantic.
- 1.1The fruit of the sea grape.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was at a public beach in Tampa, Florida, last week and noticed these sea grapes had fruit that was ripe on them.
- I remember helping them make guava and sea grape jellies.
- For example we have the sowse vendors, and the women who make sea grape jelly for sale, but this is all on the level of cottage industry.
Más definiciones de sea grapeDefinición de sea grape en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.