1An eared seal occurring mainly on Pacific coasts, the large male of which has a mane on the neck and shoulders.
- Five genera and species in the family Otariidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I got to pat a kangaroo and feed a sea lion,’ Joaquin mused.
- The Steller sea lion is an animal that's survived natural cycles in North Pacific waters for 3 million years.
- A sea lion lets out a single long deep-throated bellow that eerily pierces the air like an elephant's roar.
Definición de sea lion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.