Definición de sea slug en inglés:
A shell-less marine mollusc which is typically brightly coloured, with external gills and a number of appendages on the upper surface.
- Order Nudibranchia, class Gastropoda
- This is called habituation, and it was first demonstrated in the simple sea slug.
- Each sea slug (they are hermaphroditic) produces up to 6,000 eggs per day.
- Could a sea slug actually become a weapon against colon cancer?
Definición de sea slug en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan