Definición de sea snake en inglés:
A venomous marine snake with a flattened tail, which lives in the warm coastal waters of the Indian and Pacific oceans and does not come on to land.
- Subfamily Hydrophiinae, family Elapidae: several genera and species, including the yellow-bellied sea snake (Pelamis platurus), the only species found in the open ocean
- It's amazing how fast you can fin when a yellow-belly sea snake is chasing your tail!
- A sea snake can live its whole life without ever touching land.
- A seafood that is peculiar to Okinawa is the sea snake caught in the neighbouring subtropical waters.
Definición de sea snake en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan