A marine tunicate which has a bag-like body with orifices through which water flows into and out of a central pharynx.
- Class Ascidiacea, subphylum Urochordata
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make it its home for life.
- Because, in all honesty, the sea squirt doesn't really eat its own brain - it consumes and reuses its nervous system for new purposes.
- The question we need to ask is how the sea squirt got here.
Definición de sea squirt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.