Definición de sea squirt en inglés:
A marine tunicate which has a bag-like body with orifices through which water flows into and out of a central pharynx.
- Class Ascidiacea, subphylum Urochordata
- The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make it its home for life.
- Because, in all honesty, the sea squirt doesn't really eat its own brain - it consumes and reuses its nervous system for new purposes.
- The question we need to ask is how the sea squirt got here.
Definición de sea squirt en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan