1 [usually with modifier] A device or substance used to seal something: a vacuum sealer extends the time wine remains drinkable [mass noun]: lumber can be sealed with waterproof sealer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dry thoroughly, then apply an acrylic sealer or three coats of lemon oil.
- Waxes or acrylic sealers are commonly used for this.
- Before staining, you may want to apply a special wood sealer to the flooring.
Palabras que riman con sealerappealer, candela, Coahuila, concealer, dealer, feeler, healer, Keeler, kneeler, Leila, peeler, Philomela, reeler, revealer, Schiele, sheila, Shelagh, spieler, squealer, stealer, tequila, velar, Vila, wheeler, wheeler-dealer
A ship or person engaged in hunting seals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Shipped from England to Port Jackson, he served seven years for theft, but later became a sealer, earning enough to buy into his first ship.
- Those reports also found a wide readership among other explorers, and the southern ocean soon teemed with whalers and sealers from all over the world.
- Sealers came from all over the world to exploit the animal resources on the islands from 1803.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda