sustantivo[mass noun, often as modifier]
- The skin or prepared fur of a seal, especially when made into a garment: a sealskin coat weatherproof coverings of sealskin [count noun]: the sealskins came from the Red SeaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, even the sealskins used in the practical courses had to be donated!
- Community projects such as constructing new kayaks from driftwood and sealskins, and the skills both sexes brought to the process made a favorable impression on him.
- Under it, only the USSR and USA were permitted to continue sealing and in return undertook each to deliver 15 per cent of the sealskins taken by them to Canada and Japan.
Más definiciones de sealskinDefinición de sealskin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.