- A submarine mountain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He took advantage of the opportunity to record echo-sounding profiles across parts of the Pacific and discovered several flat-topped submarine mountains or seamounts.
- As the seamount sinks or its peak erodes, the seamount will disappear beneath the water leaving the coral ring.
- Since the Early Miocene, thermal decay has led to the subsidence of Cavalli Seamount and other, volcanic, seamounts in the South Fiji Basin.
Más definiciones de seamountDefinición de seamount en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.