- 1Relating to oil or fat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mass was excised and was characterized histologically as another proliferative cystic sebaceous tumor.
- Their sebaceous differentiation is confirmed by epithelial membrane antigen expression.
- They are made up predominantly of ectodermal components (hair, calcifications, sebaceous material) and have a large cystic component.
- 1.1Relating to a sebaceous gland or its secretion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cutaneous glands include the sebaceous, sweat, lacrimal, and mammary glands.
- Sebaceous glands develop at puberty in response to androgen stimulation and are attached to the follicle canal by sebaceous ducts.
- Doxycycline is a tetracycline derivative that exhibits excellent penetration into follicles and sebaceous glands.
early 18th century: from Latin sebaceus (from sebum 'tallow') + -ous.
Más definiciones de sebaceousDefinición de sebaceous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.