Más definiciones de SECDefinición de SEC en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
sustantivo(a sec) • informal
- A second; a very short space of time: stay put, I’ll be back in a secMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It takes a few secs to adjust to the unfamiliar Indian customs and British accents, but once you do, you're hooked.
- I stared at my feet for a few secs until someone came up behind me.
- Just look at him, hold it for a couple secs, and then you're free to bolt.
late 19th century: abbreviation.
- (Of wine) dry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As it was, Holder gave us Jardin aux Lilas, not in an Edwardian garden, but perhaps in a penthouse drenched with the champagne sec of Cole Porter.
French, from Latin siccus.