Definición de seclusion en inglés:
1The state of being private and away from other people: they enjoyed ten days of peace and seclusion
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After a day in seclusion, relatives of executed American hostage Paul Johnson Jr. released a statement.
- Without security, regardless of their legitimate rights, women will be fearful and will choose to remain in seclusion.
- At the same time, authorities couldn't hold such a prominent figure in seclusion for interrogation indefinitely.
1.1 [count noun] archaic A sheltered or private place.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The monk tried six times to travel to Japan to spread Buddhism to that seclusive country.
- They're much more seclusive, having been able to avoid us thus far.
- Her career as a factory laborer lasted about 40 years, and neighbors testified she lived a ‘seclusive’ live, reading, going to church, and enjoying the company of her sisters.
Palabras que riman con seclusionallusion, collusion, conclusion, confusion, contusion, delusion, diffusion, effusion, exclusion, extrusion, fusion, illusion, inclusion, interfusion, intrusion, obtrusion, occlusion, preclusion, profusion, prolusion, protrusion, reclusion, suffusion, transfusion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda