Definición de second-degree en inglés:
1 Medicine Denoting burns that cause blistering but not permanent scars.
- Do not remove dead burned tissue and do not open blisters that may form, particularly in second-degree burns.
- Natural color may return to superficial burns and some second-degree burns in several months.
- The chemical burned through the first layer of skin and the resulting second-degree burn covers an area more than 2 to 3 inches in diameter.
2 Law , chiefly North American Denoting a category of a crime, especially murder, that is less serious than a first-degree crime.
- His behavior was in no way accidental, and he was in fact subsequently convicted of second-degree murder for killing Fansler.
- The state jury acquitted Nelson of all charges, including second-degree murder.
- Chambers, who was charged with second-degree murder, pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter, a lesser, but still very serious charge.
Definición de second-degree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan