- A mortgage taken out on a property that is already mortgaged.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What struck me was the number of people whose home was under threat from a second mortgage or secured loan.
- Junior loans, such as second mortgages, are wiped out upon foreclosure of any previously established loan.
- To raise that amount of money, people generally take out second mortgages on their homes or go to friends and relatives.
Más definiciones de second mortgageDefinición de second mortgage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.