- A tendency or habit that has become characteristic or instinctive: deceit was becoming second nature to herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These characteristics must become second nature for West Indies cricketers at all levels.
- As in other favourite Asian destinations, such as Thailand and Bali, hospitality and good humour are second nature.
- If you commit to healthy eating habits, they will soon become second nature.
Más definiciones de second natureDefinición de second nature en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.