- A second presentation of a bill to a legislative assembly, in the UK to approve its general principles and in the US to debate committee reports.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most important of these are the second reading, the Committee stage, and the report stage.
- The Government Bill which proposes this legislation will have its second reading in Parliament in January.
- I have much pleasure in participating in this debate on the second reading of this bill.
Más definiciones de second readingDefinición de second reading en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.