- A colour resulting from the mixing of two primary colours.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the second class, we reviewed the color wheel, primary and secondary colors and then learned about complementary colors.
- To enhance their ability to identify primary and secondary colours, the kids are allowed to play with woollen balls.
- Each area is planted with shrubs depicting the six primary and secondary colours.
Más definiciones de secondary colourDefinición de secondary colour en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.