sustantivo[mass noun] Law
- Something, in particular documentation, which confirms the existence of unavailable primary evidence.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is secondary evidence (in one case, hearsay as well) and I have accordingly approached it with caution.
- Many of these contributors are acknowledged experts in their field and their command over both primary and secondary evidence is of a very high standard.
- If the original assignment was not stamped then secondary evidence of it would not be admissible.
Más definiciones de secondary evidenceDefinición de secondary evidence en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.