sustantivo[mass noun] Economics
- Industry that converts the raw materials provided by primary industry into commodities and products for the consumer; manufacturing industry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- World wool prices had fallen, as had produce prices, the diamond market had fallen and secondary industry was depressed.
- If the primary industries are doing fine, that will be a stage for secondary industries to achieve growth.
- Primary and secondary industries depended upon government-funded services, infrastructure, and immigration.
Más definiciones de secondary industryDefinición de secondary industry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.