- Any physical characteristic developing at puberty which distinguishes between the sexes but is not directly involved in reproduction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Male secondary sexual characteristics develop normally in puberty, although the testicles typically are small.
- During puberty the sexual organs mature, the secondary sexual characteristics (such as breasts and body hair) develop and reproduction becomes possible.
- I wonder if there's a similar study of whether young boys are developing secondary sexual characteristics at comparable ages?
Más definiciones de secondary sexual characteristicDefinición de secondary sexual characteristic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.