sustantivo[treated as plural]
- A police force working in secret against a government’s political opponents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the new police lack any effective power against the Sandinista secret police or army.
- In places it was only Russian troops who protected the secret police from workers' anger.
- Ganev's career initially received a boost from his role as an official in the Stalinist secret police.
Más definiciones de secret policeDefinición de secret police en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.