Definición de secretariat en inglés:
1A permanent administrative office or department, especially a governmental one: the European Secretariat in Luxembourg
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The parties in every country have their own special women's committees, secretariats and bureaus.
- There are suggestions that regional health secretariats and youth centres might serve wider Commonwealth functions.
- But that process, however closely coordinated with U.N. secretariats, is still technically unilateral.
1.1 [treated as singular or plural] The staff working in a secretariat.
- I also pay tribute to the select committee secretariat for their work.
- The Parliament is helped by a large secretariat of approximately 3,500 staff, headed by a Secretary-General.
- The group's secretariat is usually provided by an outside body, either an NGO or a consultancy.
Definición de secretariat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan