sustantivo (plural secretaries general)
- A title given to the principal administrator of some organizations.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In January 1996 he was appointed commissioner of the Inter national Police Task Force by the Secretary General of the UN.
- Desai was the Secretary General of the World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg last year.
- Up to five billion dispossessed and poor saw little or nothing of their wealth, said the Secretary General.
Más definiciones de secretary generalDefinición de secretary general en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.