- Status of various immune cells and intracellular secretion of cytokines were assessed by flow cytometry.
- Other drugs excreted via anionic tubular secretion have not been evaluated.
- Serous cell transport of urea may be analogous to secretion of uric acid, the major antioxidant in nasal secretions.
- These infant teeth are used to scrape fatty secretions and other nourishing substances from the female's reproductive organs.
- Nausea lessens as the flow of saliva, bile and gastric secretions picks up.
- It also controls food intake, regulates body temperature, and hormonal secretions.
Mid 17th century: from French sécrétion or Latin secretio(n-) 'separation', from secret- 'moved apart', from the verb secernere.
Palabras que riman con secretionaccretion, Capetian, completion, concretion, deletion, depletion, Diocletian, excretion, Grecian, Helvetian, repletion, Rhodesian, suppletion, Tahitian, venetian
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: se¦cre|tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.