- 1Of or like a sector: sectorial boundariesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The vast majority of these immigrants were brought to Europe or allowed to come because of sectorial labor shortages in Europe.
- Mr Warburton said release of the minutes would expose external directors to undue criticism and pressure from the sectorial groups they nominally represent.
- The survey which was conducted among a sample of over 850 companies on the island of Ireland, across 11 industry sectors, shows geographical and sectorial variations.
- 2 Zoology Denoting a carnassial tooth, or a similar cutting tooth in mammals other than carnivores.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The high sectorial trigonid and typical carnivoran shear patterns justify identification of UALVP 44186 as carnivoran.
- Thylacoleo are highly specialized brachycephalic predators with greatly hypotrophied molar rows and hypertrophied sectorial third premolars.
- It also differs from A. rhodius by its less sectorial entolophid on M 1-3.
Más definiciones de sectorialDefinición de sectorial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.