1Of or like a sector: sectorial boundaries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The vast majority of these immigrants were brought to Europe or allowed to come because of sectorial labor shortages in Europe.
- Mr Warburton said release of the minutes would expose external directors to undue criticism and pressure from the sectorial groups they nominally represent.
- The survey which was conducted among a sample of over 850 companies on the island of Ireland, across 11 industry sectors, shows geographical and sectorial variations.
2 Zoology Denoting a carnassial tooth, or a similar cutting tooth in mammals other than carnivores.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The high sectorial trigonid and typical carnivoran shear patterns justify identification of UALVP 44186 as carnivoran.
- Thylacoleo are highly specialized brachycephalic predators with greatly hypotrophied molar rows and hypertrophied sectorial third premolars.
- It also differs from A. rhodius by its less sectorial entolophid on M 1-3.
Palabras que riman con sectorialaccessorial, accusatorial, advertorial, ambassadorial, arboreal, armorial, auditorial, authorial, boreal, censorial, combinatorial, consistorial, conspiratorial, corporeal, curatorial, dictatorial, directorial, editorial, equatorial, executorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, immemorial, imperatorial, janitorial, lavatorial, manorial, marmoreal, memorial, monitorial, natatorial, oratorial, oriel, pictorial, piscatorial, prefectorial, professorial, proprietorial, rectorial, reportorial, sartorial, scriptorial, senatorial, territorial, tonsorial, tutorial, uxorial, vectorial, visitorial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda