Definición de securitize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (often as adjective securitized)
Convert (an asset, especially a loan) into marketable securities, typically for the purpose of raising cash by selling them to other investors: the use of securitized debt as a major source of corporate finance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Additionally, many asset-backed conduits purchase financial assets already securitized by other funding corporations.
- And much of the debt has been securitized into income shares sold to the public which has no knowledge of what they bought.
- As more companies securitize their assets, the arguments become even more bitter.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, securitization may not get a lender completely off the hook in the eyes of credit analysts.
- But the cost of securitization is greater than the cost of sourcing funds in the inter-bank and retail deposit markets.
- And not all microcredit gurus are so sure securitization will take off.
Pronunciación: /sɪkjʊərɪtʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n/ /sɪkjɔːrɪtʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n/sustantivo
Palabras que riman con securitizesynthetize • robotize
Definición de securitize en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda