- A person or situation which poses a possible threat to the security of something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A small number of immigrants who pose a security risk and those awaiting deportation will still be held in prison.
- I don't think people are looking now at Israel as a geopolitical risk or a security risk.
- The airline's U.S. workers say maintenance performed in other countries poses a security risk.
Más definiciones de security riskDefinición de security risk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.