- Denoting a fruit that has no seeds: seedless grapesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Both are sweet, seedless fruits borne by large, vigorous trees.
- Our consumption of seedless fruits and veggies is on the rise, trading flavor and fertility for convenience.
- The very infertility of the hybrids thus propagated was cleverly used to create seedless fruits, which in and of themselves are interesting in practical pomology.
Más definiciones de seedlessDefinición de seedless en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.