Definición de seeing en inglés:
Because; since: seeing that I’m awake, I might as well come with you
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can refer to you by whatever offensive terminology I like without defaming you, seeing as you're a person of public interest.
- He probably feels like he needs to help you, seeing as London is full of crazed taxi drivers.
- It is only natural especially seeing as Argentina was kind enough to accept as many Irish people as possible in the 19th century.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
1The action of seeing someone or something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then the audience takes note of what that means, the act of seeing.
- seeing is believing
- proverb You need to see something before you can accept that it really exists or occurs.Oraciones de ejemplo
- There were some people who had given up on it, but now seeing is believing.
- I've seen the newspaper story and photo and seeing is believing.
- If seeing is believing, this one sure did prove the line right.
Definición de seeing en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda