Because; since: seeing that I’m awake, I might as well come with you
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can refer to you by whatever offensive terminology I like without defaming you, seeing as you're a person of public interest.
- He probably feels like he needs to help you, seeing as London is full of crazed taxi drivers.
- It is only natural especially seeing as Argentina was kind enough to accept as many Irish people as possible in the 19th century.
1The action of seeing someone or something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then the audience takes note of what that means, the act of seeing.
seeing is believing
- proverb You need to see something before you can accept that it really exists or occurs.Oraciones de ejemplo
- There were some people who had given up on it, but now seeing is believing.
- I've seen the newspaper story and photo and seeing is believing.
- If seeing is believing, this one sure did prove the line right.
Definición de seeing en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda