- The time taken for a disk drive to locate the area on the disk where the data to be read is stored.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further, optimizing the drives being backed up can help reduce the seek times required to locate the data that will be backed up.
- The slow seek time, throughput performance, media characteristics and sequential access nature of tapes and tape drives causes complexity, unreliability and limitations within existing backup systems.
- Maybe it would be best to interweave sectors from each of the two disks, but remember that the slowest operation on a disk drive is the track seek time.
Más definiciones de seek timeDefinición de seek time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.