- A lightweight fabric with a crimped or puckered surface: a colourful seersucker summer jacketMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Key fabrics for spring include seersucker, ticking stripes and prints, as well as suede and leather, which are still very prevalent.
- Linen, seersucker and straw are to be worn in the summer only.
- They sell both seersucker and linen and to someone used to a Brooks Brothers' level of fit and finish, it's garbage.
early 18th century: from Persian šir o šakar, literally 'milk and sugar', (by transference) 'striped cotton garment' because seersucker formerly was typically striped.
Más definiciones de seersuckerDefinición de seersucker en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.