Definición de self-control en inglés:
The ability to control oneself, in particular one’s emotions and desires, especially in difficult situations: Lucy silently struggled for self-control
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This account suggests a tendency to lose self-control in unexpected situations.
- We need self-control in situations where anger or addictions cause us to spiral out of control.
- The law expects a greater measure of self-control in unwanted situations where human life is at stake.
- Example sentences
- The recommendations do not extend to predatory aggression or what has been described as planned and self-controlled aggressive behavior.
- He exhibited all the most valuable traits characteristic of this variety of personality, being scrupulous, self-controlled, honest, and passionately concerned with the pursuit of truth.
- Normally, they are self-controlled, calm and sympathetic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan