Definición de self-defence en inglés:
The defence of one’s person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime: he claimed self-defence in the attempted murder charge [as modifier]: self-defence classes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In such circumstances the wounding of V would not be unlawful as it would be justified by the defence of self-defence.
- There can be no doubt that the magistrates were entitled to reject the argument of self-defence or defence of another.
- Plainly this defence must not be confused with self-defence under public international law.
- Example sentences
- When a threat exists, a person's primary self-defensive goal is to affirm the integrity of the self, not to resolve the particular threat.
- In the letter, Paul engaged in a self-defensive polemic.
- It's transformed into something else, a weird therapeutic exposé, partly self-defensive, partly confessional, and largely performative (it's no secret at any point that cameras are rolling).
Definición de self-defence en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan