- 1Operating or occurring automatically: a self-executing program that doesn’t use too much memoryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the end of that seven-year period a self-executing destruction policy may be implemented as long as audit documentation that needs to be retained for a longer period is protected.
- This is the whole book in HTML self-executing form.
- You can burn self-executing CDs with multiple albums.
- 1.1 Law (Of a law or legal clause) not needing legislation to be enforced; automatic: self-executing treatiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Community laws and regulations are made by the European Commission and the Council of Ministers, and the European Court of Justice declares which laws are self-executing.
- The Court seemed to conflate two different notions, that of political acts immune from judicial review, and that of self-executing international obligations.
- Many treaties are not self-executing, which means that in the absence of a congressional statute creating such a right, no American citizen can sue to enforce such treaties.